Baby Bullet Unboxing:
As you know, my baby girl was born about five months ago, and soon, she will be having her first solid meal. This is a massive milestone in the growth and development of my little girl, and I wanted to make sure I get this right. I am honestly so excited for my Layla Bear to have solid foods for the first time.
With that, the team from NutriBullet were willing to assist me on this journey to solid foods by sending us the Baby Bullet to try out.
The baby bullet is easy to use, easy to clean blender that’s made specifically for the preparation and storage of baby foods.
I will be taking you guys along on the journey from sharing Layla’s favourite foods and recipes. Here is the unboxing of the Baby Bullet.
The baby bullet includes:
- Compact, a high torque power base
- Blender blade to purée foods to the perfect consistency
- Milling blade to make rice flour or rice cereal from grains
- Batch bowl for mixing larger quantities of baby food
- 2 short cups to make smaller quantities of baby food
- 2 stay-fresh lids to fit on to the short cups for easy storage and travel
- Set of 6 date dial cups to store your food in so you know exactly how fresh it is
- Tip proof tray to hold 6 date dial cups upright
- 2 silicone trays with lids to store and freeze individual portions
- Baby spatula
- Easy to follow user manual and cookbook
- Pocket Nutritionist food information guide
The Baby Bullet retails for R1599 and it comes with a 1-year warranty. Visit www.nutribullet.co.za to find your nearest stockist.